Saturday, April 6, 2013

finally.

I have a free moment!
It seems like I have been busy non-stop since I came home from Paris, 
and today is my first real "free" day since being back.
 Of course, I did nothing {homework-wise} during my spring break, so I definitely had a little catching up to do. 
Last night, my sorority participated in a huge philanthropy event on campus, which was taking up most of my time this week as well.
But now I am all caught up and ready to share a little about my Europe trip!
We all know that what we love to really see are photos, so here are just a few out of the 600 we took...
{and they are kinda out of order, but that's okay!}

Paris: the first photo we took—I was fresh off the 10 hour flight and excited as ever!

Paris: the best baguette I have ever had.

London: St. Patrick's day at my favorite pub!

Paris: it's actually Liz and Grant, but close enough. 






Still dreaming of these...




Paris: I am a HUGE Disney fan, so this was a big deal.









Paris: nutella crepe. Need I say more?

just my favorite landmark EVER




London: afternoon tea at the Orangery

London: freezing cold, but the beautiful gardens at Kensington Palace


London: our new purchases

London: Regent Street, my favorite.

Paris: on the glittering Eiffel tower!


I had such an amazing time with Grant! Showing him London was the absolute best, and he was the greatest tour guide in Paris! I felt completely overwhelmed with blessings throughout the whole week. 

I am already dreaming of going back to London again...I think it's becoming a slight problem. Don't you wish we could just all travel, without having to worry about doing homework or going to work? I sure do! 

5 comments:

  1. STOP BEING SO CUTE YOU TWO. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS POST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you so much kate pfaff! i have hundreds more photos and i know how much you love hear every story and know every detail, so i would be more than happy to share this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do! :) Thank you for constantly reminding me to return to California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are amazing! You're trip looked so good! I live right next to London and always kind of forget how beautiful it actually is until I see pictures like these! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I absolutely love London...you are so lucky! :)

      Delete