Wednesday, April 10, 2013

catching up.

I know this is wayyy late, but I wanted to share some crafts I did Easter weekend.
I am not the most crafty person, but sometimes there is something in me that just wants to craft and cannot stop! I headed down to Hobby Lobby and had so much fun purchasing everything for these two projects! {When I was making these, I had no intentions of posting about them, so there are not any photos of the processes and the few photos I do have are not that great. I apologize!}



My cousin's 18th birthday fell on Easter this year, so we had a cake for her during Easter brunch at my house. I made this cute and super easy cake-topper. I also made a simple banner for our mantle to add a little spring flair to our house. 


Here are a few more photos from Easter with my family this year!


You're never too old for an Easter basket, right? ;)



Unintentional matching with my Aunt Sandy!


Me and my sister with the birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment