Wednesday, March 13, 2013

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow.



I cannot believe it's finally here...tomorrow I am flying to Paris to visit Grant!
{For those of you who don't know, Grant is my boyfriend of over a year. I spent last semester studying abroad in London, and two weeks after I came home, he was off for a semester abroad in France}


{Saying goodbye in September, before I left for London}

I have been waiting for this trip since the end of December! I feel incredibly blessed to be able to go back to Europe, and I am so thankful! I am ecstatic to also go back to London for a few days, and show Grant my city! {If you read this, you'll learn that I quickly learn how much I love London!}
I will not be blogging for the next week and a half, but I cannot wait to share photos and stories when I get back! 




{I was seriously so blessed that my parents and sister could
come visit me last semester!}




{Some of the wonderful friends I made from all over the United States!}


{The cutest little taxi I ever did see! I apologize for the poor quality—it was taken with a phone}



{Waving goodbye to Ben in December. I cannot wait to see him again!}
xo

2 comments:

  1. yyeeeaahhhh! so excited for you girl! 1) Paris is the BEST and 2) being reunited with your man is the most awesome thing ever! Yeah for you!!! Can't wait to see pics! love KAtie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness i hope you have the BEST time! i cannot wait to see pictures!!!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete